We are delighted to partner with Sixt car rental in Ireland. We provide baby equipment for Sixt throughout their Irish branches.
What does this mean for you?
- It means if you book your car and baby equipment through Sixt, it is our equipment you get.
- It means you have a wider choice of car seats than standard car rental companies.
- It means you have isofix infant seats.
- It means you have extended rearward facing, isofix seats for children up to 4 years (depending on weight and height).
- It means you have the choice of high back booster seats and not just a booster cushion.
- It means you are guaranteed the correct seat for your child when you arrive.
- It means your equipment is thoroughly sanitised and safety checked between each and every hire.
- It means you have installation guides on hand to assist with installing the seats correctly.
- It means your seat has not been in an accident.
- It means on your return, you just leave everything in the car!